Certegy Ezi-Pay Express
What is it?
Why delay when you can take home your purchases today!
The Certegy Ezi-Pay Express system we use at Picton Bros Panelspan means you can make convenient fortnightly or monthly direct debit payments. You nominate your bank account or credit card and we take care of the rest. Best of all, with Certegy Ezi-Pay Express, the retailer pays the interest so you don't have to!
How does it work?
- If you are employed full time or are an aged pensioner, our friendly sales team will ask you a few questions and complete the necessary half-page application for you.
- You choose whether your direct debits are monthly or fortnightly, and the application and approval process only takes a few minutes to complete.
- After approval is given and you have paid your deposit, you can take home the products you have purchased from Picton Bros Panelspan and we will send your application to Certegy.
- Once everything is approved, we will send you a confirmation letter detailing the dates and amounts of each direct debit.
- Make sure there is sufficient money in your account during the specified dates on your letter. Rest assured, you won't have to worry about paying interest EVER! That is our promise.
What you will need
In order to use the Certegy Ezi-Pay Express system, we ask that you supply the following.
- Your full BSB and account or credit card number.
- Documentation showing proof of bank account ownership.
- Photo identification (if it should be required).
Unfortunately, we don't accept EFTPOS cards as they cannot be debited. We do, however, accept bank statements for application verification.
* Conditions Apply
*Certegy Ezi-Pay Express is a continuing credit payment plan provided by Certegy Ezi-Pay Pty Ltd (ABN 28 129 228 986). A once off establishment fee of $75 to activate your account is payable with your first purchase under the plan. A $2.90 monthly account keeping fee and a $2.50 payment processing fee applies, other fees and charges may apply. See in store for terms and conditions. For Certegy Ezi-Pay Express No Interest Applies Ever!
*A Deposit of XX% or $X.XX Deposit must be stated if specific payment terms are provided. (eg. 26 payments of $89.00). For example: "Based on a Deposit of 25% with 26 payments of $89.00".
WHO IS CERTEGY?
- Certegy is a 40+ year old company providing retail services worldwide.
- Certegy operates Ezi-Pay in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
- We process credit cards for hundreds of banks in nine countries.&
- If you write a cheque, it's a good chance Certegy has guaranteed it.
- We also provide many unique payment options for retailers, banks and travel agents Australia-wide.